- Lisa Rock in Close to You: The Music of Karen Carpenter … Oct 23
- The Rodney Marsalis Philadelphia Big Brass … Nov 12
- Ruth Page Civic Ballet’s, The Nutcracker … Dec 17
The James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts (JLC) at the College of Lake County announces its fall 2022 series. “The performing arts are an important cultural asset hit hard by the pandemic,” says newly appointed Executive Director, Alisa Baum. “As we continue to recover, the JLC provides a great option for Lake County residents to see world class entertainment in their own backyard.”
- The Second City Presents: Out of the House Party, Saturday, Sept. 17, at 7:30 p.m. A raring-to-go cast of comedians in a laugh-packed adventure. Rated R for language.
- Lisa Rock in Close to You: The Music of the Carpenters, Sunday, Oct. 23, at 4 p.m.
A musical tribute to many of the most memorable songs of the 70s.
- Rodney Marsalis Philadelphia Big Brass: Brothers on the Battlefield: The Power of Love, Saturday, Nov. 12, at 8 p.m. America’s premiere large brass ensemble of virtuoso artists in a joyful performance.
- Ruth Page Civic Ballet’s “The Nutcracker,” Saturday, Dec. 17, at 1 and 5 p.m.
The beloved family classic returns for the JLC’s holiday tradition.
Tickets are available online at www.jlcenter.clcillinois.edu; by phone at (847) 543-2300 or at the JLC Box Office, 19351 West Washington St., Grayslake.